TESS 2020 Call for Sessions
eCampusOntario is seeking proposals from among its college and university community to present on topics relevant to the conference theme. Discussions and learning opportunities will be held in the following formats:
Presentation (20 minutes)
Presentation on a topic relevant to the conference theme to all attendees during a session.
compelling, inspiring, new
Show & Tell (20 minutes)
Discussion of a case study relevant to the conference theme.
grounding, practical, lived
Prepare an abstract of no more than 500 words clearly outlining:
- Topic – clearly identify your topic, theme or area of focus
- Session Type – select from above and provide a rationale for your choice
- Alignment – how the topic aligns to the theme of humanizing learning and contributes to TESS 2020 more broadly
- Learning outcomes – what attendees will gain by attending your session
- Presentation style – how do you plan to engage and connect with attendees
Note: Sessions may be recorded in advance and therefore selected presenters would need to be available prior to the date of the event.
Applications are now closed.
Proposal Review Committee:
A Proposal Review Committee will evaluate all submitted proposals to identify presenters for TESS 2020.
Applicants’ session proposals will be evaluated on the following criteria:
Terms & Conditions
I understand that if the proposal is accepted by eCampusOntario, I agree to present on the topic proposed in this application.
I agree that eCampusOntario reserves the right to assign my presentation to another format that more appropriately fits the TESS 2020 conference.
eCampusOntario reserves the right to review my presentation notes in advance.
The intellectual property of my presentation is mine, and any other contributors shall be sourced.
Only persons identified in this proposal may present at this specific discussion at TESS. Any changes to presenters must first be approved by eCampusOntario.