If you’re looking for an employment experience that requires open thinking, plenty of teamwork, and endless creative challenges, you’ve come to the right place! eCampusOntario is an equal opportunity employer that welcomes passionate individuals of all ages and professional backgrounds. Feel free to browse our current list of job opportunities and don’t hesitate to contact us with any inquiries.
Board of Directors – Public Director Position with financial, audit or risk management experience
Posted 2 weeks ago
The following characteristics describe an individual who would be well-suited to serve eCampusOntario on its Board of Directors as a member from the public:
- Deep experience in a finance, audit or risk management environment
- Commitment to fully participate in all Board meetings (including having read any background materials) and related professional development activities
- Willingness to continually learn more about online and technology-enabled learning, the organization’s operations and its services, as well as learn about any individual responsibilities as a Board member by fulfilling professional development training as recommended by the Board or Executive Directors
- Commitment to maintain confidentiality of eCampusOntario’s operations
- Member of the public having no direct affiliation with a member institution
- No conflict of interest, real or perceived—for example, direct affiliation with an organization that could be seen to gain an unfair competitive/commercial advantage from involvement with the eCampusOntario Board
- Experience or expertise in one of the following areas would be advantageous to the eCampusOntario Board:
The Directors serve without remuneration for their time and contributions, but are reimbursed for any out-of-pocket expenses properly incurred (e.g. travel, accommodations) to attend Directors’ meetings or otherwise perform the duties of a Director.
Please submit applications to Lena Patterson, Operations Director: email@example.com by June 15, 2017.
OOLC Board Member