eCampusOntario has gathered resources to support teaching and learning into the future. Visit Page
Requirements for Support for Recent Graduates Projects
- Eligibility: All eCampusOntario member institutions are eligible to apply. All qualified service providers are eligibleto apply. An individual with signing authority to bind the member institution/business must sign theMemorandum of Understanding (MOU). A recent graduate is defined as an individual that has graduated within24 months of the project application date.
- Project Creation: Applicants must submit a project application to firstname.lastname@example.org. Applicantsconfirm that the details they provide within the project creation process are truthful and correct.
- Evaluation of Project Outcomes: Applicants agree to participate fully in any evaluation process regarding theinitiative (for example, reporting metrics, interview or exit survey).
- Reporting: Support for Recent Graduates projects must complete a monthly reporting process to submit invoicesfor payment and record their progress. Reports are completed via pdf form submitted email@example.com, at the end of each month. Timely payment for recent graduates can only beguaranteed for institutions/businesses who complete their reporting on time.
- Licensing and Retention of Final Product: Preference will be given to projects that will result in Open EducationalResources (OERs) that will be shared with eCampusOntario’s Open Library. This will enable the final product tobe released with the appropriate license which may allow others to freely retain, revise, reuse, remix andredistribute the content.
- Acknowledgement of Provincial Funding: Acknowledge Government of Ontario and eCampusOntario in allcommunications regarding the project.
- Digital Standards: All applications will prioritize use of tools and technology that are compliant with appropriatestandards for openness and interoperability to support adoption and adaptation across multiple platforms thatinclude W3C standards. Applicants will also prioritize use of tools and technology that demonstrate user-centered design; continuous evaluation and improvement; effective use of data; protection of security; andprivacy of personal information.
- Accessibility: All content produced under this initiative must be in accessible formats in accordance with therequirements of the Accessibility for Ontarians with Disabilities Act, 2005 (Ontario).
- Adherence to Applicable Laws: All products must be in compliance with all applicable legislation, including theCopyright Act (Canada).
- Records of Expenditures: Agree to maintain appropriate records of expenditures (e.g., records of salaries,expenses, etc.)
Download Requirements for Support for Recent Graduates Projects