New Additions to TESS 2017
eCampusOntario has been working to deliver practical and actionable seminar content that both challenges and inspires. As such, we have updated our presentation roster, including an exciting “Pushing Boundaries” stream to continue to delve into the conferences theme of the “Evolution of Teaching and Learning”.
New Seminar Additions
- Ontario Extend: A Renewed Focus on the Knowledge and Skills Required for Technology-Enabled Learning
- Profiles of Online Learners: How Student Services Support their Unique Needs
- OntarioLearn: A Consortium’s Approach to Supporting Skilled Trades
- Creative Commons Canada
- Simulations: Outcome Alignment and Adaptive Response
- Supporting Student Preparation for Work-Integrated Learning, One Open Module at a Time
- Inclusive Design: Transforming Education from the Innovative Edge In
- Semiotics, Decision Trees, and Oxytocin: The Playful Triad for Serious Gamification
- The SXD (Student Experience Design) Lab Story
- The Human-Centred Design in Education Lab (session repeated four times throughout the day)
- SXD Lab in Action
- Effective Practices for Promoting Programs & Courses on LearnOnline.eCampusOntario.ca
Reserve your spot in any of the sessions by adding them to your TESS calendar. Simply open your TESS confirmation email, scroll down to your registration details, and edit your session selections.
Excited for TESS? Click here to read guest blog posts from this year’s exceptional roster of speakers. The first post, written by David Chandross, explores the topic of Gamification.