associé de l’éducation ouverte (AEO)
This term is specific to eCampusOntario for the OE Fellows Program.
The eCampusOntario OE Fellows program has the following goals:
- Promote awareness and increase use of open resources and open practices by Ontario educators working at post-secondary institutions
- Support and advocate for increased diversity and choice in educational content
- Reduce resource costs for Ontario learners
- Provide OE-focused professional development opportunities in partnership with post-secondary educators and learners
- Conduct and share an open scholarly practice project related to Ontario post-secondary use of OER