Board of Directors – Public Director Position
The following characteristics describe an individual who would be well-suited to serve eCampusOntario on its Board of Directors as a member of the public.
- Significant experience in managing technology-intensive activities and/or organizations.
- Commitment to fully participate in all Board meetings (including having read any background materials) and related professional development activities
- Commitment to maintain the confidentiality of eCampusOntario’s operations
- Member of the public having no direct affiliation with a member institution
- No conflict of interest, real or perceived—for example, direct affiliation with an organization that could be seen to gain an unfair competitive/commercial advantage from involvement with the eCampusOntario Board
- Experience or expertise in one of the following areas would be advantageous to the eCampusOntario Board:
- Service on the Board of a similar, publicly-funded organization
- Work in the public sector
- Preference will be given to a person who has experience, and has demonstrated leadership in new and emerging digital technologies.
The Directors serve without remuneration for their time and contributions but are reimbursed for any out-of-pocket expenses properly incurred (e.g. travel, accommodations) to attend Directors’ meetings or otherwise perform the duties of a Director.
Please submit your letter of interest and CV to email@example.com.